Divorce Lawyer Near Schaumburg
If you are considering divorce, get the caring support and legal guidance you need from a law firm you can trust. Reach out to Andrea Heckman Law. An experienced divorce lawyer near Schaumburg will understand what a difficult and emotionally draining time this can be for you and your family. You can count on us to guide you through the process. We are dedicated to protecting your rights in Illinois divorce proceedings while helping you get the best possible settlement.
We Protect Clients Filing for Divorce in Cook County
Our divorce lawyer near Schaumburg represents clients filing for divorce through the Cook County Court. Prior to filing a divorce petition, we thoroughly review all the circumstances involved and any special concerns you may have.
Each divorce is as different as the individuals involved. We identify pertinent factors that could impact your rights while working to resolve divorce-related issues in the quickest and most effective manner possible. Common types of divorce cases with which we can help include the following:
- Uncontested, no-fault divorce in Schaumburg;
- Contested divorce, involving division of assets or child custody;
- Divorces between co-owners of a business and couples with high assets;
- Situations involving allegations of domestic violence or marital misconduct;
- Divorce in which either a pre or postnuptial agreement was previously put in place.
Get the Best Possible Results in Your Schaumburg Divorce Case
Decisions made during divorce proceedings can impact you and your family for years after. At Andrea Heckman Law, you can count on our divorce lawyer near Schaumburg to help you get the best possible results in any settlements and final orders issued.
We act as a strong legal advocate on your behalf, successfully resolving important divorce-related issues under the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Statutes:
- Division of marital property and assets: We help ensure you get your fair share of any homes, cars, furniture, and other property accumulated during your marriage while protecting your rights regarding bank accounts, investments, and retirement benefits.
- Spousal maintenance: A lower-earning spouse, or one who set their career aside to focus on raising a family may be entitled to maintenance payments, otherwise referred to as spousal support or alimony.
- Parenting time: One of the most sensitive issues in divorce concerns the care and custody of children. Our divorce lawyer near Schaumburg protects your rights regarding custody and child support, making sure any final orders are enforced.
Request a Consultation With a Divorce Lawyer Near Schaumburg Today
Divorce can impact your life for years into the future. For help in getting the best possible results, get our team at Andrea Heckman Law on your side. We protect your rights while providing the caring support and trusted legal guidance you need. Call or contact our divorce lawyer near Schaumburg online to request a consultation today.