Rolling Meadows Child Custody Lawyer
Matters impacting your children take top priority in your life. When getting a divorce in Illinois, you need someone you can trust with years of legal expertise on your side. At Andrea Heckman Law, you can count on our Rolling Meadows child custody lawyer to provide the caring support and professional legal representation you need. We protect your rights and the best interests of both you and your children in regard to any parenting time arrangements that are made.
Get Trusted Legal Guidance From Our Rolling Meadows Child Custody Lawyer
As a parent, one of the most important matters you will need to address when getting a divorce concerns the care and custody of your children. Under the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Statutes, the court is generally in favor of parenting time arrangements, which allow both parents to continue playing an active and engaged role in their child’s life.
At Andrea Heckman Law, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need to get the best possible outcome in these proceedings. Our Rolling Meadows child custody lawyer can assist you in negotiating parenting time through the courts, making sure important details are addressed. These include:
- The amount of time your child spends in each parent’s home during the week;
- Plans for overnight visits on weekends and holidays;
- Extended stays during school breaks and other special occasions;
- Legal custody, which is the right to make important decisions on your child’s behalf;
- Transportation arrangements and how to handle any unexpected events or disputes that arise.
Protect Your Child’s Best Interests and Your Rights as a Parent
When making parenting time arrangements through the Cook County Court, the top priority for judges is making sure that the child’s best interests are protected. Our Rolling Meadows child custody lawyer acts as a strong advocate on your side throughout these proceedings, making sure your rights as a parent are protected as well. Actions we can take on your behalf include:
- Thoroughly reviewing all the circumstances surrounding your case;
- Advising you on your rights under the Illinois Statutes;
- Initiating child custody proceedings on your behalf;
- Gathering evidence needed to protect your rights and support your case;
- Helping you get the best possible outcome when it comes to parenting time;
- Making sure any final child custody orders are enforced.
Contact Our Rolling Meadows Child Custody Lawyer to Request A Consultation Today
When making parenting time arrangements through the Illinois courts, you need someone you can trust acting as a strong long ally on your side. At Andrea Heckman Law, we have extensive experience handling these cases and can help ensure your rights as a parent and your child’s best interests are protected. To request a consultation with our Rolling Meadows child custody lawyer, reach out and give us a call or contact our office online today.