Child Custody Attorneys Rolling Meadows
When parents get divorced, a primary concern is how it will affect their children. Parenting time arrangements made through the Illinois family courts have the potential to impact your rights and your relationship with your kids them for years into the future. Get the trusted legal guidance you need in these matters at Andrea Heckman Law. Our experienced child custody attorneys in Rolling Meadows act as a strong legal ally on your side throughout these proceedings.
Our Child Custody Attorneys in Rolling Meadows are Here to Help
A top priority for parents is being able to spend quality time with their children. Unfortunately, the breakup of a marriage can put this in jeopardy. When dealing with divorce or in cases involving unmarried couples, parenting time is one of the most important issues that must be addressed.
When facing child custody proceedings through the Cook County Court, it is important to have someone you can trust acting as a strong advocate on your side. At Andrea Heckman Law, we have extensive experience handling these cases. Our child custody attorneys in Rolling Meadows are here to help and can guide you in resolving important parenting time issues, including:
- Whether joint parenting time is appropriate or if you should be awarded sole custody;
- Arrangements regarding weekend visitation, holidays, and extended stays on school breaks;
- Pick-up and drop-off arrangements between you and the other important;
- How any unexpected issues or disputes will be resolved;
- Legal custody, grants you authority to make decisions for your child regarding education, health care, and other important matters.
We Protect Your Rights to Parenting Time in Illinois
Going through any type of legal proceedings in Illinois is intimidating. When it comes to parenting time, the outcome could impact your rights and your child’s well-being for years to come. At Andrea Heckman Law, we provide trusted legal guidance throughout the process, making sure you are protected each step of the way. Ways in which our child custody attorneys in Rolling Meadows are here to help include:
- Arranging a confidential consultation to discuss the details surrounding your case;
- Advising you on how the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Statutes apply in regards to time-sharing arrangements;
- Drafting any legal documents required and making sure they are properly filed with the court;
- Gathering evidence needed in your case;
- Appearing at court hearings and negotiating on your behalf;
- Making sure you and your child’s best interests are served in any final orders;
- Addressing any additional issues that may arise.
Request a Consultation With Our Child Custody Attorneys Rolling Meadows
At Andrea Heckman Law, you can count on our child custody attorneys in Rolling Meadows to protect your rights and your relationship with your child. For trusted legal guidance in making Illinois parenting time arrangements, call or contact our office online and request a consultation today.