Family Law Lawyers
Family law cases often involve complex issues which impact relationships between spouses, children, and other family members. At the Law Offices of Martin A. Delaney III, Ltd., we provide the caring, compassionate legal representation you need in these situations. As highly skilled Illinois family law attorneys, we have more than 45 years of experience in serving clients throughout greater Chicago and the northwest suburban area. We act as a strong legal advocate to defend your rights, protecting you in a variety of family law cases.
Compassionate, Professional Legal Representation in Chicago Family Law Cases
When facing legal matters that impact your family and financial security, you want the assurance of having a strong Illinois family law attorney on your side. At the Law Offices of Martin A. Delaney III, Ltd., we provide the professional legal guidance and compassionate client service you need during what is likely a difficult time.
Our Chicago family law attorneys represent clients in resolving legal issues throughout Chicago and in the Lake County or Cook County Circuit Court. Areas in which we can advise and protect you include:
- Contested and uncontested divorce proceedings;
- Division of marital property;
- Spousal maintenance and alimony;
- Child custody and parental responsibilities;
- Enforcement and modifications of existing court orders;
- Orders of Protection and situations involving domestic violence;
- Paternity and parental rights issues;
- Name changes and other court administrative issues;
- Pre and postnuptial agreements;
Experience and Legal Skill You Can Trust
At the Law Offices of Martin A. Delaney III, Ltd., our knowledge and skill in applying Illinois law ensures your legal matters are handled in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
Our decades of experience in taking cases to trial and our reputation within the legal community have allowed us to form strong professional relationships with others in the legal field, including attorneys, court personnel, and judges involved with your case. Actions we take on your behalf include:
- Filing the appropriate legal documents and notifying the parties involved in your case;
- Requesting hearings and representing your interests before the court;
- Negotiating on your behalf in meetings with other attorneys;
- Gathering evidence and obtaining expert testimony on your behalf;
- Making legal arguments as necessary to obtain court orders and other actions;
- Requesting hearings regarding enforcement or modifications as necessary.
Contact Us Today for Help
Rather than going it alone and jeopardizing your rights in family law matters, get our experienced Chicago trial attorneys on your case. Reach out and contact the Law Offices of Martin A. Delaney III, Ltd. today and request a consultation to discuss how we can help you.